In Training!

Keeping tabs on what happens in between marathons...

Friday, March 7, 2008

Basic Knead

The past few days have been a struggle with tightness in my right ankle and the big toe on the same foot. I took yesterday off, which was tough because I really wanted to run. The weather was nice and I decided on an ounce of prevention.
The silver lining is that I got a massage from Maegen at Basic Knead in Keene and it really helped loosen the foot. I recommend Maegen to anyone who is looking for any kind of massage in the Keene area.
I'm going to try to run this evening to get loose for tomorrow's long run. Hopefully the weather cooperates tomorrow. I don't want to do 20 miles in the rain and I want even less to do 20 miles inside. I'll just have to play it by ear - at this point, I will err on the side of caution.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home