In Training!

Keeping tabs on what happens in between marathons...

Monday, March 17, 2008

IT: it's my job and the bane of my knee!

The Illiotibial Band on my right leg is making its presence felt. I'm not happy about this. With just over one month of training to go, I woke up this morning with pain in my right knee. I've been through this before.
I'm in touch with Coach Fultz and I know the drill: Ice, Cross Training, stretching. Not too happy about this, but I have to try to see the big picture.

I'm not injured, but I would appear on Bellicheck's injury report as "Probable"

1 Comments:

  • At March 17, 2008 at 2:42 PM , Blogger Chris said...

    Oh man! That sucks!

    ITB tendinitis took me out of training for about 6 weeks last year. Keep those stretches up! And foam roll the crap out of it. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home