In Training!

Keeping tabs on what happens in between marathons...

Friday, February 8, 2008

Enough about treadmills

I am already discovering the joy of fundraising! Through this blog and my fundraising, I have learned something new about a "new" cousin (new because he married my cousin Dee who has been my cousin since the day she was born). He is training for an IronMan! I linked to his training blog on the sidebar. He's also a musician. We speak a similar language, because I understand what he means when he says "downtempo electronica." Not sure if we conjure the same influences though (Royksopp, Boards of Canada and Nightmares on Wax anyone?).

I've got about 90% of the mailings done, a sixteen miler on the slate for tomorrow... life is good! What did Jerry sing? "Nothing Left to do but smile, smile, smile."

1 Comments:

  • At February 8, 2008 at 10:01 PM , Blogger Chris said...

    Nightmares on Wax! Good stuff. Nights Interlude is a favorite. I could listen to the entire Cafe del Mar collection for days and days. Dee gets sick of that stuff after a minute or two. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home