In Training!

Keeping tabs on what happens in between marathons...

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Week in Review, Week 5: 1/27 - 2/2

Sunday: off
Monday: off
Tuesday: 5
Wednesday: 5x1000m w/ 600m recovery on indoor track: 7.5 total (yoga in PM)
Thursday: 3.5
Friday: 7.5
Saturday: Off due to unfortunate and unforseen circumstances. As I write this on Sunday 2/3, I have completed the longish run I had planned.
Week Total: 23.5
2008: 137

Looking back: A good week, knowing that I have still completed my Saturday longish run, even if it was on Sunday. The workout on Wednesday was really good.
Looking forward: because of the rearrangement of my schedule, I'm looking at running 50 miles this week. But I don't want to speak to soon.
Fundraising: The first batch of Letters are mailed!!! I have about 150 more to send, but sent out a small batch earlier this week with the stamps I had. It was a random sampling of annual donors to DFMC and new people who I hope will consider becoming donors. Anyways, once I get more stamps, more letters will be in the mail.

Thanks for reading. Please donate!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home