In Training!

Keeping tabs on what happens in between marathons...

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Week in review, Week 2: 1/6/08-1/12/08

Here is my weekly training log:

Sunday 1/6: Skiing with Liz (no run)
Monday 1/7: 3 easy
Tuesday 1/8: 4x 3:30 up ash hill rd. (about 4tenths of a mile up a good grade): daily total 5.5
Wed 1/9: 4 easy. Yoga PM
Thurs 1/10: 6plus Fartlek
Fri 1/11: off
Sat 1/12: 14
Total: 32.5
2008 total: 55

Looking Back: Tough week, legs tired all week. Warm weather made for black ice in the morning. Hills were tough!
Looking ahead: Not much change, just a few extra miles. Looking forward to Yoga class on Wed. Night.
Fundraising outlook: had a near miss when the computer crashed!!! Fortunately, it has been rescued and everything is on track.

I'm going to try to link to fellow DFMC bloggers as I find them. And, being inspired by one of them, I am going to start offering my thoughts on one of my biggest passions: music. Granted, there are gigabytes written on music blogs out there but, I have some of my best insights into music when I run. If only I can remember them by the time I untie my shoes...
As always, thanks. AND Donate!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home