In Training!

Keeping tabs on what happens in between marathons...

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Yoga for Beginners

I'm going to a Yoga for Beginners class tonight. Hopefully, this will help me learn to stay loose and help me be more aware of my body. I'm tight and sore right now. I'm looking foward to it, I imagine it will help my overall training.

I'm in the middle of a tough week, but my reward is a full day of skiing this Sunday. It is tough balancing two sports I am passionate about: skiing and running. Right now, I think the mental break I get from skiing makes it the most valuable cross-training tool I have. Hopefully, this global warming weather we are having doesn't erase too much of the snow the mountains have.

A note on the blog, I changed the settings on the comments, so anyone can comment now.

2 Comments:

  • At January 9, 2008 at 4:43 PM , Blogger nancy said...

    Have fun a yoga
    Keep up the good work

     
  • At January 11, 2008 at 7:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm glad you changed the blog comment process. Something was wrong with google.

    Pat's should roll this Saturday ... but strange things can happen especially in the playoffs.

    The rain is interesting winter running challenge ...

    MJB

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home