In Training!

Keeping tabs on what happens in between marathons...

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Week In Review: 4/6-4/12

SEVEN DAYS TO GO!!!
Sunday: 3
Monday: off. 28 years old today
Tuesday: 5, felt good despite lingering cold symptoms
Wednesday: off - exhausted from continuing to battle the aforementioned cold.
Thursday: 10x 200m with 2oom recovery. 5 plus total
Friday: 2 (just to stay loose)
Saturday: 8 - warm day.
Week Total: 23
2008: 448

Looking back: not much to say. Battled a cold all week. Had trouble with my energy levels on a given run.
Looking ahead: just stay loose, eat well. REST. I'm still tired from being sick. Try not to worry about not feeling as strong in the last couple of weeks as I did earlier in my training. Stay busy, not let myself think too much about it.

Seven days to go... Just seven... I'll try to be posting something each day leading up to the day so check back often!

Shoutouts: Turn It Up! for keeping my training music fresh; Armadillo's for the best non-pasta carb food; Elijah B. who helped me find the best running shoes and was an enthusiastic supporter or local athletes; Prime Roast, for keeping me in the coffee; Tim for letting me send him random emails from work; the workers at the Keene State College Rec Center for never asking to see my student ID. Thanks to you guys for supporting me by just doing what you do.

1 Comments:

  • At April 14, 2008 at 5:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ONe week to go Chris.
    Don't worry too much.
    I know Dad was always anxious and hyper these last few days.
    It will be all worth it once
    you see that finish line!!!
    Love Mom

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home