In Training!

Keeping tabs on what happens in between marathons...

Thursday, April 10, 2008

10 Days to go...

10 days...

Did 10 200 meter repeats this morning. It was my last speed workout for the marathon and my first one on an outdoor track this year.

I received a donation today that had me crack 6500 (by my unofficial count). Is there 500 more out there? We'll see. Maybe I will have to busk on a street corner or in the cafeteria at work to raise some extra scratch.

10 days, 10 sustaining thoughts:

10. If I do this, I can eat donuts
9. I'll look good when Curtis' opens in April
8. Dana-Farber is a cause worth running a marathon for and asking people to donate to
7. There is no tomorrow
6. Someone has to run in all this snow
5. Who else is going to let Elmer and Sophie lick the sweat off of them while they stretch
4. Cancer sucks.
3. Breakfast in three parts: 5:45 Banana, 6:20 water and Gu, 8 Toast, Cereal, Coffee.
2. Some finish lines just mean more.
1. Sally. Nana. Johnny. Glen. Andrew.

1 Comments:

  • At April 11, 2008 at 8:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi

    Boston is going to be more real fun than you have anticipated.

    There is a buzz in the air ... the electricity from the tension and anxiety of over 20,000 athletes crammed into a compact area before the start of their extreme running game.

    10 days to go!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home