In Training!

Keeping tabs on what happens in between marathons...

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Challenge!!!

I know that the people who read this are mostly people who have already donated, but I have a challenge:
I want to break $7000 and I only need about $350 more to do so, But I want to earn it!
If I can get a few people to pledge $1 for every minute under 4 hours I run, I think I can break the 7000 mark easily.
For those of you who wonder: my one previous marathon was run in 3:32. I expect to be around that time but you just can't tell. So much can happen in 26.2 miles... I will say that it is more likely that I fall apart and run 3:50 than I have the perfect race and run 3:15, so this really is a challenge...

Any takers? Any Corporate Sponsors? Any challengers?

Ok, I know it is asking a lot for anyone to double donate, so I am going to be asking around at work on this challenge to see if any one is willing to challenge me...

I was in Ted's Shoe and Sport in Keene the other day. They have a signed poster of Bill Rodgers with his winning years and his famous quote "Relentless." I gave it a rub.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home