In Training!

Keeping tabs on what happens in between marathons...

Friday, May 9, 2008

Hiatus Over

Ok, I have taken a hiatus from all things running and that has included this blog. Needless to say I was pretty tired after the big race. It turns out I was carrying a cold on the day of the Marathon and I still have not been able to shake it (of course I have had some allergies too). I'll be getting back into the swing of running this weekend. My legs are itching to run.
In the meantime, I have been writing a bunch, playing a ton of guitar and even written a few songs for the first time in several years. I hope this isn't a tradeoff: in order to write I have to not run.
Anyways, my unofficial fundraising total stands at just over $7300. I am considering my fundraising efforts completed, so anything else that comes in is just icing.
What is next? Looks like another marathon this fall. With a lot of good choices up and down the east coast for a fall 26.2, one seems as the logical choice, but I do not want to confirm anything yet.
I'll get back in the swing of blogging and running over the next few days, so keep checking back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home